sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

COMMENTS ON MY PARTNERS

http://www.audiopal.com/grab_your_widget.html?mId=65789401.2#.Vf3zD0DgpRo.blogger

Good afternoon partners ,I want to talk a little about their concepts and opinions about Vygotsky`s theory.
first talk about my partner Yascide Galvis I think she explained simply and clearly the concepts. and I am agree when she says that teaching is to transmit knowledge from one person to another, but also teaching is to motivate, encourage, innovate, share, create, and much more. all this in order to create learning. I am agree when she says that we learn all the time practicing and interacting in our environment.
Second now talk about the contributions of my partner Andrea perez,I think it is important when she says that learning occurs not only in education, this also occurs in all environments around us. for example: family, friends, community etc.  with respect to their contribution to Vygotsky`s theory, is very true that knowledge is a social product, it is a process between subject and medium. this medium is social and cultural .not just physical.
third now talk of the contribution of my partner Jose Castellanos. He tells us that language is not possible without human communication, and that language is not just talk but there are several ways such as body language, sign language, language for people with disabilities ocualar etc.

This was what I wanted to highlight of my partners, and I think everyone did a good job in their contributions. thanks

Regards
Johana Moreno

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Dear Partner Johanna, I have agree with you and you comment,
    I want to talk more about the MKO.
    the MKO role for the teacher, suggesting that the teacher will model good, critical, and creative patterns of questioning and reasoning in the early stages to guide the learners appreciation of enquiry skills, and as they develop in ability and responsibility, the teacher will back off.

    Thanks

    By Yascide Galvis

    ResponderEliminar